To develop and implement an effective, comprehensive, community-based mental health plan for overall youth well-being in Palo Alto.
The plan includes education, prevention and intervention strategies that together provide a Safety Net for youth and teens in Palo Alto, and defines our community’s teen suicide prevention efforts.
The PSN Executive Committee:
- Ray Bacchetti, Human Relations Commission
- Becky Beacom, Health Education Director, Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Leif Erikson, Executive Director, Youth Community Services
- Linda Lenoir, Palo Alto Unified School District Nurse
- Terry Godfrey, Development Assets Community Collaborative Team Chair and Partners in Education Board President
- Shashank Joshi, MD, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital
- Pat Markevitch, Parks and Recreation Commission
- Sigrid Pinsky, PTA Council President
- Roni Gillenson, LMFT, On-Campus Counseling Program Director, Adolescent Counseling Services
- Teen Representatives – Palo Alto Youth Council